Sunday, July 27, 2008

His Epitaph

If I ever see him again,
I will do everything to say
"I'm sorry".

Nevermind "I Love You,"
cause he doesn't love me.

If he ever needs to know,
my tears will show
how much I love him.

Too numbed by missing him,
I didn't see him passing on.

Instead my heart beat for his murderer,
whom destroyed everything I have of him.

But I hate him.
I hate him for changing.
Yes, he killed himself.
I love him.
But he's not the one I love anymore.
The person who had so much love for her.

But I doubt I will ever get the chance.
So right here I shall I tell him:

I'm still sorry for loving you.
I know I'm not worthy.
That's why I can't mention your name
even with your death.

I'm sorry I'm so persistent,
that I refused to believe that
you weren't the same anymore.

You were like a beautiful candle flame,
that spread into a hideous wild fire.

No comments: