Saturday, August 30, 2008

Words at His Grave

I never thought I would laugh so hard.

And till now when I think of it,
a grin can't help but twist on my lips.

Something still don't change.
A curse is a curse.

When I declare that I'm moving on,
you will pop back into my life
and make me hesistate.

But not this time.

There's no more sorrows.
But I just want to tell you
how long I have dreamt of this day.

You coming to me,
instead of me casting out the net.

Although it seemed
that I had kind of ruined
the perfect revenge plan.

Like a child who
had finally caught a butterfly.
Whom in the urge to
touch its wings,
accidentally let it
fly away.

You made me the fool
once again,
you rascal.

I should had put more thoughts into it.

It's undeniably foolish.
So much pain
that snowballed because of you,
yet such little things you do
make my day.

Still, I have been
dreaming about you
the past few days.
Brother said something yesterday
that reminded me of you.

The subconcious mind still
echoes the impact of our melodrama.


Many things had happened
since I've met you.
But I have braved it through.

Wish me luck
for my future endeavours.

Take good care of yourself.

For god knows when
I will (never) be back here again.

"Isn't this what we always say, Brother?"

Edit: There's some changes. Fear is a good teacher. Happy Holidays xD

No comments: