Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Hiatus.

But the race is not over.
For days I have been trying to blog something, but it just doesn't seemed right to disclose anything yet.
For the enemy is still lurking around.

I am still condescended.
Till this day, at this point.
I made an oath, and I'm so close to break free from all these pompous idiots.
Boot-lickers.

No more.
I have enough of this atrocity.
When I step foot into the new land of oppurtunities, everything will be reverted back to square one.
I will soar with passion.
Leaving these scums of my heart behind.
I will then be able to breathe.
But right now, I will just consume my wrath and clean up the aftermath of o levels.
With open arms, I will invite those who are worthy into my new life.
And I will go down to you, to open up your heart, in hopes we can establish a true friendship.
Even if we part, at least I know I have made an effort.


The life I have always wanted lies ahead.
It is there, it must be.

1 comment:

Kayed said...

Wow! I really liked this one