Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Present, with Past.

"I'm quite surprised, he could actually remember everything we said."
"He said, 'why not come beside me, so we can take a photo together?'"
"Well, we kissed on the beach."
"He liked me for three years."
"She was in the cinema, when she drank from the wrong cup. The guy said, 'hey, that mine." At the next moment he had his arms around her shoulder."
"Today is our 10 month anniversary."


The stories that I was told.

I want to write something similar in our story too.
But is there even a page two?
By bleak look of things, I doubt it's even possible.

That euphoric forest I saw, is now barren.
But from there, I had learnt that some things in the present doesn't exist without certain things in the past.
Which is why I didn't brave through the pain of severing ties.

So I planted a new seed of memory.
The barren land will flourish again.
Even it will never be the way it looked, but it will be beautiful again.

I left my heart beside the planted seed, exactly where you once touched it long ago.
Love is now stored at the back of my mind.
Like the hopes I had and still have for you.

No comments: