Monday, March 31, 2008

A Mystery.

Do you see what's happening?
Everytime I moved on, I always go back to where I'm from.

Everything seemed like fairytale to me.
It can misplaced and forgotten.
But the book that was read to put me to sleep is still there.

And it has became a habit to read it before I can sleep.
It has become an essential, so I can see his face in my dreams.

It's evident.
I'm moving on, but ever so barely toeing the past.
He is like the prince charming in those stories.
He was real, but now he's not.
I can see him far away in my dreams, but never so near in reality.

I assure you, you are free.
But your name and your face is still etched deeply in me.
You can shout theft or burglary.
But I'm still using them for my fantasies.

The word 'You' now is undefined.
Like how perfect should the prince in those tales should be.

"I still hopes for you."
"I missed you so."
"I think about you all the time."


Who or what exactly are you?
Are you a dream, a fantasy or once a reality?
Are you really my dreams came true?
Or I made you to be what you be?

Then why is my pain so real?
If all the sweetness are a facade?
Well, it wouldn't be so bad even just a little of it is as factual as history.
So at least, all these while, I was upset for something real.

Am I really crazy, like what everyone said?
Harping on all these things that only happened in my brain?
Or you actually came to me before, it was just that you left really quick?

Now, all these memories in my mind.
How much of them are true?

I am so frightened.
If you never existed, then...

No comments: