Saturday, February 09, 2008

Comfort Food

Second day of the withdrawal process.
I think it's going well.
Slow.
But steady.
I didn't mentioned that noun at all.
It's now about picking up the survival skills for a whole new terrain.

117 hours 30 mins to the end of treatment.
117 hours 30 mins to the slam of hard reality on my face.
117 hours 30 mins to a brand new me.
117 hours 30 mins to finally putting down another load behind.
117 hours 30 mins to the shattering of all those hope and dreams.

Shut Up.
Shut Up. Shut Up. Shut Up. Shut Up.
Shut Up is the key.
All it takes for the better.
Shut Up.
So I won't be hurt anymore.

I have lots of cookie.
For every bitterness in my guts, I will eat one.
Till I have completely moved on.
Like what the caterpillar did; without me.

Five more days left.

No comments: