Sunday, February 10, 2008

You're Bad Luck!!!

Hahaha!
I fell.
Was hit by a bout of gastric ache.
Then leaden down with heaviness that flowed within my veins.
I still couldn't shake off my bad habit.
My knees hurt as I hobbled home.
But the pain isn't enough to keep me in reality.

Every part of me is struggling to get out of this.
I'm trying really hard.
Why can't you just materialize for a moment and get me out of this?

Like Wormie did for me.
And I promise you, like I promised Wormie, I will definitely get over it.
Then I will leave you alone.

I was too desperate to find this certain someone.
I'm sorry I have to stir everyone in.
I know everyone can't be like you, Wormie.
I guess I have yet to repent.

But you see, at least Wormie got me off his back.
I need you to do the same.

And Wormie.
I don't know why I can't tell you this straight in the face, but I'm really happy that you moved on.
Perhaps because I don't want to leaden you with my problems anymore.
Not when you're a person in a brand new life.

Of course, I will get my new life like Wormie soon.
Wormie got it early.
Just as Ashraf said it hasn't started for me, yet.

You know, perhaps this life that I'm living in now is no longer the one I used to have.
You started it for me.
And you have ended it too.
I guess you didn't make a clean cut, that's why I'm still stuck here.
That what made you special.
You're the key to the entrance and way to the exit.


The funny thing is I guess you would never know that I have invested so much hope in you.
If you ever found out, I guess you might be in quite a shock.
It took me quite a while to figured out why I did.
I guess it takes as long as that to digest this thing.

If I ever look back from the future, I might be dying of humiliation.
I'm sorry, Jinnie.
Guess it's a growing phase for someone as abnormal as you.
Haha.
But the important thing is that you will never let yourself into such a mess again.
Twice beaten, thrice shy.

I'm confused now.
I dunno what to expect.
What to expect four days later, that is.

No comments: