Thursday, February 07, 2008

In The Midst of Celebration

Happy Chinese New Year!
Currently blogging from a relative's.
Not very nice to have people reading this entire thing aloud tho.
Won't say much.

Put on lots of weight x(
Everyone agreed.
I'm officially F.A.T

Read a dozen of horoscope books.
All said I should seriously pursue other interest
rather than desperately trying to realise this dream that is impossible.
There's still hope
but I should really give it up.
It's all for the better xD
Or else I wouldn't bring it up on such a joyous day right?

But just one question:
should you see those visualization in my head, how would you feel?
Guess I would never know.
I don't want to know either.

See you around.
Maybe one day our paths will cross again.
I need time to get it out of my head.
Give me exactly seven days.

No comments: